It’s Easy to track the Ezytrack way.
What makes us different?
- Live Tracking
- It is LIVE tracking of the unit with pin point accuracy.
- Over speeding is captured and a notification is immediate via email.
- Google Maps® are utilised.
- Visible location of vehicle can be viewed via street view.
- Quick navigation between vehicles.
- Visible health status of the units.
- The system can tell you in what direction the vehicle is moving.
- It will indicate to you the last communication time from the unit.
- It can indicate the stationary time and the moving time of the vehicle selected.
- Customised notifications can be sent via email for entry of zone, exit of zone or any other input depending on your requirements.
- Quick navigating buttons from Live tracking to History Replay.
- The Ezytrack system can notify you when the vehicle’s licence is due for renewal.
- It is also able to notify you of your driving licence expiry date. This applies to PDP permits as well.
- The Ezytrack system is able to notify you when your vehicle is due for servicing.
- Via the Ezytrack server you can track your vehicles on any smart phone.
- All trips are recorded in an archive and you can access this data in a matter of seconds.
- History can be replayed, paused, rewound and fast forwarded.
- Lines drawn on each trip as you select the different trips.
- Over speeding icon of an exclamation mark to indicate the exact location of the offence.
- Clear trip start and trip stop icons.
- Detailed trip reports for log books.
- Customised CPK formulas.
- Customised reports.
- Export reports to XLS (Excel) or to CSV.
- Draw up a Geofence around a zone that you would like to customise for your personal preference.
- Name the zone, choose a colour.
- Bring up a previous trip with a specific vehicle with the “Vehicle History Loader” to be able to zone an area quickly and accurately.
- Edit, delete and add as many zones as you like.
- You can draw up to 3 zones in or on each other.